The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Coop. Jamie. The Old Testament. The New Testament.

I just used "Megas XLR" to explain the difference between Old Testament God and New Testament God.

Old Testament God is a raging alcoholic. I think that's because the Jews don't believe in Hell. God would just reign down fire and brimstone on you now. Old Testament God is Coop... who does reign down fire and brimstone when you piss him off.



On the other hand, New Testament God became a slacker since he doesn't do that anymore. New Testament God is a slacker with delusions of grandeur and wanting worship without having to do anything, but he always needs money and wants you to give it. New Testament God is Jamie.



I suppose that makes Gorrath the resident Satan:



I have no idea who Kiva is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment