The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Custom Demona Action Figure

Well, here she is, in all her glory.

So, about a month ago, I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about how it's a shame that no company makes "Gargoyles" action figures, even pricy ones for the collectors' hobby shops. So, on a whim, I did a search on custom action figures, and I found Anthony's website. I took a look at his gallery, and was very impressed. I was also pleased to see that he took commissions. So, I figured I would ask him if he could do a Demona, and what she would cost me.

Well, he wasn't sure if he could, but we had a little back and forth, and he figured he could, he gave me a quote. I'm very happy with it. So is he, and I am sure it was a pain in the ass to make. But he did an awesome job, and I got what I paid for. Quality. High quality.

So, let me pimp him. He did a great job, and if you want a custom "Gargoyles" figure, or a custom figure from just about anything, he's your guy. He's truly gifted at this, and he was a pleasure to deal with. Very patient, especially considering how OCD I was on this one. ;)

Anthony's Customs



Here's the entire gallery. Sixteen beautiful photos.

So, if there's an action figure out there you want to see, but no major toy company is likely to ever give you, commission Anthony here. Two thumbs way up, he comes highly recommended.

2 comments:

  1. glad you are happy with the figure. ill try to get it in the mail tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete