The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update

And now, until season eight is announced, "Weeds" is over. Not that my reviews got any comments anyway. These days, it seems I need to say something nasty about the new "ThunderCats" cartoon to get any comments. So, on that note... ThunderCats is a big pile of shark jizz blasted into Osama bin Laden's rotting, fish bait corpse. ;)

"Young Justice" reviews will continue, I'm having fun with those. I am also going to review season six of "Dexter." Expect a post about how I feel about the first five seasons any day now.

I've been re-reading the Clone Saga, that infamous era of the Spider-Man comics. I have the first two graphic novels, and I am considering reviewing those also. I haven't decided yet.

I have also started watching "Arrested Development" for the first time. Maybe I'll review that, maybe I won't. I have yet to decide.

In any case, I have a big mouth, I'm an opinionated bastard, and I'll always have something to say.

3 comments:

  1. You should check out Person of Interest on CBS.

    It's a Abrams and Nolan collaboration starring Jim Cavaziel and Emmy Winner Michael Emerson.

    It's a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Arrested Development" has been picked up for a fourth season and a movie.

    Wow, talk about timing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I heard. Let's hope it maintains the magic.

    ReplyDelete