The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What Does Greg Own?

I decided to post my entire DVD and Blu-ray collection. It's not as big as I would like, but it was originally three times bigger, before I sold most of my collection to help pay to have my car fixed a while back. A lot of these I love, some are guilty pleasures, some are very, very guilty pleasures, some I intend to upgrade to Blu-ray, some I intend to dump as soon as possible... and three I only keep around because Michael Ironside kicked ass as Darkseid.

5 comments:

  1. Nice collection. If I ever posted my DVD collection it might match this or be even longer. And I'm still upgrading some of my old VHS collection to DVD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a lot more, but I had to fix my car after an accident and sold a ton of them off.

      Delete
    2. One of your DVD's which caught my eye was LUPIN THE THIRD: THE SECRET OF MAMO. It's always nice to come across another Lupin fan outside anime channels. I own virtually every LUPIN THE THIRD film commercially released in the U.S. I have a DVD of the very brief Image Entertainment release of an earlier 90's dub of MAMO which I hear is better.

      Naturally, CASTLE OF COGLIOSTRO is considered the best of the Lupin films but I usually enjoy something about all of them.

      Delete
    3. Castle is great. Mamo was a gift/suggestion from a friend. I like some Lupin, haven't seen much... Mamo was... weird.

      Delete
  2. I've got maybe 30 DVD's total. Considerably more VHS tapes, though.

    Spen

    ReplyDelete