The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Chuck Norris Facts


Chuck Norris hates gays SO MUCH that he is against public schools celebrating the Day of Silence, an event held annually in support of LGBT students and LGBT rights.

Chuck Norris hates gays SO MUCH that he became one of the first members of show business to express support for the California Proposition 8 ban on same-sex marriage,

Chuck Norris hates gays SO MUCH that he supports the Boy Scouts’ policy of excluding gay participants. He even accuses Obama of trying to create a pro-gay Boy Scouts.

6 comments:

  1. I never liked Chuck Norris because of his homophobic comments. Besides, I always found the Chuck Norris facts to be an overrated series of jokes anyway.

    Give me Mr. T or James Bond anyday. Where are the jokes and praise for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if this sounds dumb, but who's the guy in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are Bear Jew Jokes, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never cared for Chuck Norris, in fact I always like to remind people that he admits Bruce Lee was better than him, and I found the Chuck Norris facts to be just plain annoying, so now I have one I can troll his fans with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's another fact, Chuck Norris works for the Shredder.

    ReplyDelete