The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wow





This is easily, easily the greatest thing to happen yet, this decade. Stephen Colbert is making fun of Brad Paisley’s dumbass "Accidental Racist" song and it’s wonderful. Seriously, this song is dumber than a Bieber song.

Hmm, I think I'll write my own parody. I'll call it: "Inadvertent Nazi"
To the man that worships not like me at the synagogue across from my church, I hope you understand
When I wear my red armband, the only thing I meant to say is I'm a Mein Kampf fan
The brown shirt I proudly wear is a symbol of our unity as we march across the land
I'm just a Aryan man comin' to you from the fatherland....

3 comments:

  1. Forget "Friday", this is the worst song ever. Thank you Stephen, and thank you for showing me this clip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the song "Accidental Racism" is accidental racism against the south. Yeah, let's show southern pride by waving the flag that symbolizes the south's lowest point in American history!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad, as a fellow Southerner, this is what we invented the phrase "bless your heart" for. Bless your heart, Brad, I know you're trying, but this is so damn stupid.

    ReplyDelete