The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

An Update

I know I said this was Tarantino Month, but... packing up an entire house for a big move has been taking up so much of my time, I have barely even had time to watch them, let alone write about them. I just don't have the time, at all.

I'll try to get one or two more out, but the move is coming up on me fast, and there will be so much to do, including a period where I lack internet access.

2 comments:

  1. How about a Summer of Tarantino?

    However it turns out, best wishes regarding the moving man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sucks. I assume that'll happen to me next month or so. I hope you get down to all Tarantino movie reviews eventually, even if they're not all in one month.

    ReplyDelete