The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Batffleck

Watching "Pulp Fiction" later, but I thought I would comment on this, first.

You know what, now that I've slept on it, I can honestly say that I don't care... He was a bad Daredevil, that being said, that was what... ten years ago? This is why it's important to watch movies that don't have superheroes in them. He was pretty good in "The Town", and he did a fantastic job on "Argo." Things change.

This movie will suck, no doubt about that, but it won't be because of Affleck... it will be because of Zack Snyder aka Michael Bay the Sequel (I finally said it!). It's a sequel to "Man of Steel" also by Zack Snyder. They could physically transform Kevin Conroy into a carbon copy of what everyone imagines Bruce Wayne looks like, and it wouldn't matter. It's being made in Snydervision! It's dead on arrival, folks. Dead on arrival!

3 comments:

  1. At best, he'd probably the only good thing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old news, but have you seen this Demona cosplay?:
    http://www.cosplay.com/costume/117441/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and a lot of other Demona Cosplayers. Good stuff.

      Delete