The Life & Times of an Auteur.

Commentary on Pop Culture, and maybe creating some of my own.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

2016 Emmys!



Congratulations to "Game of Thrones" on all your big wins. While I don't think you deserved this last year, you definitely earned it this year. Well done.

Of course, GoT won't be eligable for the 2017 Emmys since it will be premiering months later than usual. "Better Call Saul", will it be your turn to shine?

Also congratulations to John Oliver for his big win. But stay on your toes, because Samantha Bee is overtaking you fast.

Oh, and because I am obligated to be mean to this failed show and this failed thespian.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Kate McKinnon won. I loved her in Ghostbusters and am looking forward to seeing what she does next. I don't watch Veep, but Julia Louis-Dreyfus' speech was very moving. And I'm glad that Leslie Jones spoke out about her recent harassment and hacking and that she received support from the audience. It's terrible how she's been treated.

    ReplyDelete